Prisoners Of Conscience Committee

Prisoners Of Conscience Committee
The Prisoners of Conscience Committee Founded by Chairman Fred Hampton, Jr. during the nine years he spent in prison in the 1990's.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Troubled Man...Yes I AM

"Troubled Man...Yes I am. I am cut from the cloth of a community that has been and is in trouble.However, my/our politics provides me our purpose,structure serves in the aid of maintaining my sanity.The philosophical tool of dialectal materialism assists in analyzing thoughts,ideas,and individuals in their respective context and capacity.Although not free, I position that of engaging in protracted struggle.I also recognize that there is a certain amount of freedom in simply fighting back.I am able to distinguish a reactionary from a revolutionary,liberating from that of theft.The criminal from the victim.The vanguard from the masses,as well as the point of the spear from the blade."-Chairman Fred H.A.M.pton Jr. POCC/BPPC WE RIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment